Bate Family

Monday, March 16, 2009

So I realized it's been several days since I've updated, and I promised matt I'd be better. I don't have pictures right now, but here's what we've been up to...MOVING. It's so crazy around here right now. I have 3 piles going (some physical and some in my head). The movers come Monday and everything in the house will be packed and I won't see it for at least 2 years. Ahhh...how do you pack for that? I have a pile of stuff Jacob and I will need in Salem, and a pile for things needed in Oklahoma. I feel like I've been as productive as possible with a rug rat running around. :) Saturday I have several friends coming over to help take apart all of our furniture and what not. Starting Saturday we will be staying with the Stokes family for a week till we leave for Salem. In the mean time there is still lots to do! Sell our house (please continue praying as I have a possible bite, but not looking great), get Jacob his shots, disconnect our utilities, finish packing and dropping everything off where it belongs, I need a new military ID...anyways, you get the drift. Lots to do! I know it will get done, it always does...I just don't know how. :) Please keep Jacob in your prayers during this time. He doesn't seem to handle change very well and knows something is up and definitely is letting me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment