Bate Family

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

MIA...

Missing in Action...I have been gone lately and have no promises as to when I will be back on consistently. Moving is crazy! I am currently staying at some good friends house until Saturday when I fly out. My Dad comes tomorrow night, helps me with repairs on Friday, takes me to the airport Sat., loads up the car and leaves Sunday morning very early to catch the ferry on Monday! Whew...the craziness of it all. We have had movers come and go. Cleaned the house, taken care of LOTS and LOTS of errands and paperwork and legal stuff on base. It feels like it will never end. However, I know soon enough it will! I look forward to Salem and some rest; however, am dreading leaving Anchorage. It's always hard to say goodbye to good friends! :( Jacob is being quite the trooper! Today is the first day all week he has been with mommy. He has been at a different house most of the week and just travels around with his play pen! He has LOVED playing with his buddy Levi so that makes me feel not quite so guilty about leaving him all the time. Anyways, needless to say, life is crazy and I haven't been online much and cant guarantee when the next time will be! Thank you to all for your prayers during this time. Please pray for my dad as he has come down with the flu right in time for his trip up here! Also, continue to pray for Jacob and his flexibility during the remainder of the craziness!

1 comment:

  1. So how is it being down in Oregon? We miss you up here. Hope the move down went smooth and Jacob has adjusted. Do you just love having warmer weather and sun?

    Laura

    ReplyDelete