Bate Family

Saturday, March 7, 2009

Jacob Walking

This is a short clip of Jacob walking. He had been doing this for about 20 min. He thought it was the greatest thing. Walking to me then racing back to the chair (while cheering for himself) and doing it again. Every time I'd say do it again he'd get super excited. Catching it on video was not easy! As soon as he would see the camera he would drop to his knees and try to get it. Please excuse my annoying voice :) Obviously I was holding the camera while cheering him on (you may want to turn down your volume). It's sideways, sorry about that also. Don't know how to fix it.

1 comment:

  1. My son is so cute. I love how excited he is. He is so wobbly, but excited that he is walking. All the pictures and everything are great baby! Thank you. I love you and will talk to you soon!

    ReplyDelete